The vision of SGT Women’s Ministry is to advance the kingdom of God by raising up an army of women who love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to serve Him through their intimate walk with Jesus Christ as their Lord. We are so excited about what God is doing in our community of women! We have multiple bible studies that meet throughout the week, as well as prayer meetings for mothers to link arms in intercession for our children. We also have support ministries available for those in need or those who want to bless other women. To view the complete women’s ministry schedule, click here.
For updates, text "sgtwomen" to 94000
Connect with Women's Ministry on Social Media
Friday, December 1st, 2023 | Click Below to Register!
Mondays, 7-9pm | Bi-Weekly
Our hope and prayer is that you will grow, teach, and challenge yourself in your walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition of Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, and exercises. Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with God - humble obedience. Learn how to surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
Click the link below to register!
Tuesdays, 9:30-11:30am | Bi-Weekly
Women In The Word
Thursdays, 9:30-11am in CR 1 & 2
The Gathering Place
Moms in Prayer
Attention! Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, any woman desiring to pray for children and schools, whether private, public or homeschool, from preschool through college! Join us to pray for the next generation! Experience the joy of replacing anxiety with peace and hope when you pray scripturally and specifically for your children and schools. For more information about Moms in Prayer International, visit momsinprayer.org.
SGT Moms - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 7:45-8:30pm on Zoom. Begins 10/17. For more information, contact us by clicking this link.
SGT Moms - Thursdays, 11am in the Prayer Room. Begins 10/5. For more information, contact us by clicking this link.
Rise: Single Moms
Tuesdays, 8pm on Zoom
We’ve begun a support group specifically for you, the Single Mom. We meet via Zoom every Tuesday to hear the Word, share a time of fellowship and testimonies and of course to pray. You will be encouraged, refreshed and receive the needed support on your journey through single parenting.
For more information, contact us by clicking this link.
Beauty for Ashes | Post-Abortion Ministry
Wednesdays, 7:30-9pm at the SGT Annex
This is a ministry for women who have experienced an abortion. It is a safe place in the Body of Christ for her to be healed completely from her post-abortion wounds. By experiencing the love and forgiveness of God, it will result in freedom for her to be able to walk in complete liberty as a daughter of the Most High and become a conduit of His love, truth, and freedom to others.
Weekly meetings will include Bible Study, times of personal ministry and prayer. Beauty for Ashes will utilize a post-abortive Bible Study curriculum/workbook in small group settings. As the nature of this ministry is extremely personal, please be assured that the upmost confidentiality and trust will be honored. Periodic ministry weekend retreats will be incorporated and announced at the weekly Bible Study groups. For more information, contact us by clicking this link.
More information coming soon.
Share & Care
Share & Care is a ministry that helps families from SGT who are experiencing a difficult time with illness or surgery. We bless the families with home-cooked dinners, Restaurant orders, or gift cards. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us via email.
“Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality“ - Romans 12:13
- Tuesday, Oct. 3rd, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Thursday, Oct. 5th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Monday, Oct. 9th, 7pm | Women's Monday
- Thursday, Oct. 12th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Tuesday, Oct. 17th, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Thursday, Oct. 19th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Monday, Oct. 23rd, 7pm | Women's Monday
- Thursday, Oct. 26th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Tuesday, Oct. 31st, 9:30AM | Mother's Connect
- Thursday, Nov. 2nd, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Saturday, Nov. 4th, 6:30pm | Women's Kickoff
- Monday, Nov. 6th, 7pm | Women's Monday
- Thursday, Nov. 9th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Tuesday, Nov. 14th, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Thursday, Nov. 16th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Monday, Nov. 20th, 7pm | Women's Monday
- Tuesday, Nov. 28th, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Friday, Dec. 1st | Christmas Tea
- Monday, Dec. 4th, 7pm | Women's Monday
- Thursday, Dec. 7th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Tuesday, Dec. 12th, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Monday, Dec. 18th, 7pm | Women's Monday
- Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Thursday, Jan. 11th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Tuesday, Jan. 16th, 9:30am | Mother's Connect
- Thursday, Jan. 18th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Tuesday, Jan. 30th, 9:30am | Mother's Connect