The vision of SGT Women’s Ministry is to advance the kingdom of God by raising up an army of women who love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to serve Him through their intimate walk with Jesus Christ as their Lord. We are so excited about what God is doing in our community of women! We have multiple bible studies that meet throughout the week, as well as prayer meetings for mothers to link arms in intercession for our children. We also have support groups available for single moms to fellowship together. To view the complete women’s ministry schedule, click here.
Please call the church office to register!
Connect with Women's Ministry on Social Media
Alternate Mondays from 7-9pm
This spring, we will be reading the book Fervent by Priscilla Shirer. Fervent is a hands-on, knees-down, don’t-give-up action guide to practical, purposeful praying. You can purchase the book on Amazon or Christian Book. Come ready to grow more in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus through His Word and this study. Our first meeting night is January 30th! We will be watching The War Room, which inspired Pricilla Shirer to write the book, Fervent.
Women In The Word
Thursdays 9:30-11am in Conference Rooms 1 and 2
Mothers Uplifting Mothers Spiritually – M.U.M.S
Every other Tuesday from 9:30-11:30am, childcare is provided!
Mujeres con Proposito - Estudio Bíblico en Español
Cada Viernes a 7PM en cuarto de D139
Te invitamos a unirte con nosotras al grupo de studio De la Biblia y oracion!
Más informacion: Propositomujeres@gmail.com
The Gathering Place
Singles 35 and over are invited to come to “The Gathering Place“. Please check the digital bulletin for additional information regarding upcoming events!
Attention! Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, any woman desiring to pray for children and schools, whether private, public or homeschool, from preschool through college! Join us to pray for the next generation! Experience the joy of replacing anxiety with peace and hope when you pray scripturally and specifically for your children and schools. For more information about Moms in Prayer International, visit momsinprayer.org.
Moms In Prayer for SGT Moms
Madres en Oración para SGT madres (En Español)
Moms In Prayer for SCS Moms
The Single Mom
Meets Tuesdays 8 PM on Zoom
We’ve begun a support group specifically for you, the Single Mom. We meet via Zoom every Tuesday to hear the Word, share a time of fellowship and testimonies and of course to pray. You will be encouraged, refreshed and receive the needed support on your journey through single parenting.
For more information, contact us by clicking this link.
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 9:30am | MUMS – Brunch
- Thursday, May 4th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Friday, May 5th, 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito –Spanish Bible Study
- Monday, May 8th | Women’s Mondays
- Thursday, May 11th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Friday, May 12th, 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study
- Thursday, May 19th, 9:30am | Women in the Word
- Monday, May 22nd | Women’s Mondays
- Friday, May 26th, 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study
- Friday, June 2 | 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study
- Monday, June 5th | Women’s Mondays
- Friday, June 9 | 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study
- Friday, June 16 | 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study
- Monday, June 19th | Women’s Mondays
- Friday, June 23 | 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study
- Friday, June 30 | 7pm | Mujeres con Proposito – Spanish Bible Study