The mission of our Men’s Ministry is to equip men through Bible study, fellowship, prayer and worship to live victorious Christian lives through the power of the Holy Spirit. This includes Men’s Fellowship, Men’s Retreat, Men’s Breakfast, and more! The pastoral overseer of this ministry is Pastor Ted Bichsel. If you’d like to connect with our prayer request email and receive ministry updates, please email .
Connect with Men's Ministry on Social Media
- Thursday, July 6th, 9:30am | Daytime Bible Study
- Saturday, July 8th, 7-11am | Fishing Trip
- Monday, July 10th, 7pm | Men's Monday
- Monday, July 24th, 7pm | Men's Monday
- Thursday, Aug. 3rd, 9:30am | Daytime Bible Study
- Monday, Aug. 7th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, Aug. 21st, 7pm | Men's Monday
- Thursday, Sept. 7th, 9:30am | Daytime Bible Study
- Saturday, Sept. 9th, 8:30am | Men’s Breakfast
- Monday, Sept. 11th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, Sept. 25th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Thursday, Oct. 5th, 9:30am | Daytime Bible Study
- Monday, Oct. 9th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, Oct. 23rd, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Thursday, Nov. 2nd, 9:30am | Daytime Bible Study
- Monday, Nov. 6th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, Nov. 20th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, Dec. 4th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Thursday, Dec. 7th, 9:30am | Daytime Bible Study
- Monday, Dec. 18th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
[Training/Connection] meets every other Monday. Each night is for men to grow in Godly Character. Four main goals: Teaching, Talking, Testimony and Telling it to the Lord in prayer. These are great nights to connect and grow with the men of SGT. 7-8:45pm in Conference Rooms 1,2,3. Contact Craig Rogers at 631-398-2462 or for details
Kingdom Men Home Discipleship Groups
Host a 6-week video series by Tony Evans. This series can start at any time. The key is you connecting with guys you know to grow as men He wants; trained up to be the men He calls us to be. Start by starting a small group of “your guys.” Give Ray a call to find out the “how to” today! Check out the series promo video.
Men's Bible Study
Once a year Men of SGT take a weekend away to grow deeper with God, and with each other. For many it’s a turning point for them in their walk with the Lord, as well as their role as man in many areas of their lives. This year's Men's Retreat will be May 5-7th, 2023. Contact: John Monteiro 631-428-4557
“What About?” are short, to the point devotionals pertaining to a man’s walk with the Lord. “What About” briefly answers those nagging questions that we all have as we grow up in the Lord. Each leader shares some thoughts on one of the areas in our life regarding faith, future, friendships, and other areas that come up. To watch, click the link below, then share it with other guys!
RightNow Media is a streaming library of over 20,000 bible study videos that we want to share with you! Many of our Men’s Mondays series are available through RightNow Media. Click here to create a free account through SGT.