The mission of our Men’s Ministry is to equip men through Bible study, fellowship, prayer and worship to live victorious Christian lives through the power of the Holy Spirit. This includes Men’s Fellowship, Men’s Retreat, Men’s Breakfast, and more! The pastoral overseer of this ministry is Pastor Ted Bichsel. If you’d like to connect with our prayer request email and receive ministry updates, please email James.email@example.com.
Connect with Men's Ministry on Social Media
Men’s Golf Outing
Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 at Wind Watch Gold & Country Club
Sight & Sound Trip
Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 at 5:30AM
Saturday, July 8th | 7am-11am
Out of Port Jefferson on the Osprey
- Monday, January 16th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, January 21st, 8am | Business Men In Christ
- Saturday, January 28th, 8:30am | Men’s Conference
- Monday, January 30th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, February 13th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, February 25th, 8am | Businessmen in Christ
- Monday, February 27th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, March 11th, 8:30am | Men’s Breakfast
- Monday, March 13th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, March 18th, 8am | Businessmen in Christ
- Saturday, March 25th, 9am | Marriage Conference
- Monday, March 27th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, April 10th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, April 24th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, April 29th, 8am | Businessmen in Christ
- Friday, May 5th – Sunday, May 7th | Men’s Retreat
- Monday, May 8th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, May 22nd, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, May 27th, 8am | Businessmen in Christ
- Monday, June 5th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Monday, June 19th, 7pm | Men’s Monday
- Saturday, June 27th, 8am | Businessmen in Christ
[Training/Connection] meets every other Monday. Each night is for men to grow in Godly Character. Four main goals: Teaching, Talking, Testimony and Telling it to the Lord in prayer. These are great nights to connect and grow with the men of SGT. 7-8:45pm in Conference Rooms 1,2,3. Contact Craig Rogers at 631-398-2462 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Kingdom Men Home Discipleship Groups
Host a 6-week video series by Tony Evans. This series can start at any time. The key is you connecting with guys you know to grow as men He wants; trained up to be the men He calls us to be. Start by starting a small group of “your guys.” Give Ray a call to find out the “how to” today! Check out the series promo video.
Businessmen In Christ
A great opportunity to connect with fellow businessmen desiring to honor Christ in their businesses. Learn more at https://www.bmcli.org Contact Dennis Labriola BMC@sgtchurch.org for details and confirming of the monthly meetings on the last Saturday of every month at 8am.
Men's Bible Study
Join us the 1st Thursday of the month at 9:30am in the prayer room, as we will dig deeper into the truth of God’s word. Contact: Ron Zoller 516-840-7223
Once a year Men of SGT take a weekend away to grow deeper with God, and with each other. For many it’s a turning point for them in their walk with the Lord, as well as their role as man in many areas of their lives. This year's Men's Retreat will be May 5-7th, 2023. Click here to register. Contact: John Monteiro 631-428-4557
The Gathering Place
Singles 35 and over are invited to come to “The Gathering Place“. Please check the digital bulletin for additional information regarding upcoming events!
“What About?” are short, to the point devotionals pertaining to a man’s walk with the Lord. “What About” briefly answers those nagging questions that we all have as we grow up in the Lord. Each leader shares some thoughts on one of the areas in our life regarding faith, future, friendships, and other areas that come up. To watch, click the link below, then share it with other guys!
RightNow Media is a streaming library of over 20,000 bible study videos that we want to share with you! Many of our Men’s Mondays series are available through RightNow Media. Click here to create a free account through SGT.